Sunday, June 17, 2018

MR. JAXN DESCRIPTION OF GROWN BOYS WHO ARE NOT GOOD FATHERS


GROWN UP MEN WITH EMOTIONAL ISSUES (ADHD) ARE IN NEED OF COUNSELING, NOT WOMEN ENABLERS!


This is my opinion and not Mr. Jaxn opinion in his book.  I just come to this conclusion after reading his book and relating it to my grown up son who is now 34 years old.  I have called him a whore these past years and I have always reached out to him to correct his behavior since he was a teenager but he wasn't listening.  And because he has his mind made up, I ceased burning my energy trying to correct him to just pray for him.  He stays clear of me most times except when he wants something because I will give him a no holds bar and straight talk conversation on his women disrespectful acts; not physical acts but just mind, free-loader games he plays on them.  He got this from other men and not from his Father or I.  

GET Mr. Derrick Jaxn book called Single Mothers are for Grown Men.  Check this page out.