Monday, October 5, 2026

TOPIC TUESDAY SPECIAL - MY Millennial Kids Critique of YouTuber Kevin Samuels on His Bashing Women


In celebration of my 200 Episodes; This 2-hour long Special was recorded in 2024 with my Adult Millennial kids stopping by my Podcast Studio. I am re- releasing this for your knowledge and enjoyment this October Holiday. Also to Note I DID NOT GET A LICENSE PERMISSION TO PLAY SNIPPET OF KEITH SWEAT SONG TITLED "Real Man".  My son and daughter both critiqued and argued their points about YouTuber Kevin Samuels who is now deceased, on his harsh reality statements to women callers and his direct criticism of women. I jumped in to add my old school comments and my Old school Brothers shared their comments on this entire Episode.

QueenE Podcast Fan Club

Leave Your Email

Love Song   Love Song of The Week

 


Check out this episode!

No comments: